Phaseomatic Vacuum Tube Phaser
The Phaseomatic™ Deluxe is unique photo-optical phaser that uses vacuum tubes to achieve delicious, lush phasing with amazing presence and clarity. On more subtle settings it adds life and movement to your sound that’s so natural and un-processed you’ll forget it’s there – until you press the bypass switch. Moving on to the other extreme, this powerful tone machine capably produces deep “tunnel” phasing and intense jet plane whooshing textural effects that predominanted music in the mid 70′s. And finally, the Phaseomatic Deluxe truely excels in generating a host of cosmic & spaceous sound effects heard on many B-rated 1950′s sci-fi movie soundtracks.
- All Tube: This totally unique phaser pedal uses vacuum tubes and photo-resistors to create the phasing effect – Pure tube signal processing!
- Powerful Mixed-Wave Modulator: Advanced L.F.O. technology allows that phase sweep to be driven with triangle (linear), sine, psuedo-square (vibe), rise, fall and stepped wave shapes in thirds, fourth, fifths, sixths and sevenths.
- “Frozen Sweep” Capability: The L.F.O. is capable of super-slow 1/40Hz modulation rates to generate rich and complex comb filter effects. That’s a sweep rate of 40 seconds! If this isn’t slow enough then a constant output mode allows the comb notches to be “frozen” to create hollow sounding acoustic timbres.
- C.V. Input For external control from a voltage source or EV-5 expression pedal for lots of phase modulation possibilites. Frozen notches can be moved up an down. This action can be used in conjunction with the internal L.F.O. of the Phaseomatic for articulate and beautiful sweep effects.
- Dakaware Knobs: Authentic phenolic Dakaware, Chicago 1510 knobs custom manufactured for Effectrode in the U.S.A using the original 1940s moulds.
- Tangerine LEDs pulsate with modulation speed for visual song tempo matching.
- Includes 12V Wall-wart Power Supply High quality low-noise switched mode 12VDC at 1.5A wall-wart compatible with all our pedals. Accepts 100V to 240VAC mains input and comes with different mains outlet adaptor plugs, so there is always a plug that fits the country that you are playing in.