Five Year Warranty
Effectrode Audiophile Pedals warrants your pedal to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. The tubes, pots, footswitch and power supply are warrantied for a period of ninety days from the original date of purchase. If your pedal fails within this period then Effectrode will repair or, at our discretion, replace the pedal at no cost to you.
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using the pedal as recommended by Effectrode. This warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does the coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorised modification, improper storage, lightning, or natural disasters.
Limits of Liability
In the case of malfunction, the purchaser’s sole recourse shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. Effectrode will not be held liable to any party for damages that result from the failure of the pedal. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no event will Effectrode be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current retail price of the product. Effectrode disclaims any other warranties, express or implied. By using the product, the user accepts all terms herein.
How to Obtain Service Under This Warranty
Contact Effectrode with your pedal serial number and your full name, address and telephone number, and full details of the issue that you are experiencing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Number (RN) and information. After you receive your RN, ship your product via a guaranteed, trackable shipping service (UPS, FedEX, etc) to the address provided with a copy of the Returns Note.
- Products returned to Effectrode must have “Return for repair” clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box. UK Customs charge import duties and taxes on items imported to the UK. Items imported temporarily for repair are not liable for import charges so it is vital that you mark the outside of the box clearly. If this is not done and customs charges are made the charges will be passed onto you.
- The return shipping method must include tracking and a declaration of the full value to protect against lost shipments.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- After receiving an RN number, the customer must return the associated item within 7 days.
- Proof of original ownership may be required in the form of receipt from an authorised dealer.