Ladies and gentlemen… we give you the Phaseomatic™ vacuum tube phaser pedal! The very latest advances in thermionic technology, materials and construction now make it possible to cram the electronic guts of a tube phaser into a compact diecast box! No longer is there a need for an entire room filled with racks of crackling, overheating, high voltage vacuum tubes, a team of dedicated and brilliant scientists, skilled engineers, maintenance personnel and self-contained electrical power generation plant to create the phasing effect! That’s right, you can recreate Alex Lifeson’s guitar intro to ‘The Spirit of Radio’ in the comfort of your own home using the all new Phaseomatic pedal (female ENIAC scientists not supplied)!
Not only that, this astounding phaser boasts of whole range of innovative and radical features including:
- Twin LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators)
- Sine, triangle, hyper-triangle, smoothed square, rising, falling sawtooth, stepped waveforms and everything in between
- Waveform ‘dithering’ control, where the Phaseomatic morphs between different waveforms on each sweep cycle
- ‘Wow’ control varies the speed of the second LFO relative to the first creating complex comb filter effects
- The phase of the second LFO can be adjusted anywhere between zero and 180 degrees relative to the first LFO
- Both LFOs can be split so that speed and width of each can be controlled independently
- ‘Tap tempo’ footswitch and connector for external controller to enable beat matching
- Two CV (external control voltage) inputs for control of sweep width and speed
- ‘Blend’ control allows mixing of ‘dry’ and ‘wet’ (phased shifted) signals to create stunning tube phasing & true vibrato effects
- Cool peach coloured LEDs
In short, the Phaseomatic can boldly go where no other phaser pedal has gone before!
More info can be found on the Phaseomatic webpage here.